Fundacja Pro Scienita Publica
Foundation Pro Scientia Publica (Poland) has been operating since 2010 in the field of adult education, promoting several initiatives with a focus on elderly citizens and their social inclusion. Foundation Pro Scientia Publica is operating since 2010 in the field of adult education, promoting several initiatives with a focus on elderly citizens and their social inclusion. Our staff (10 people, mostly adult education trainers) is experienced in teaching adult and elderly people.
Our main activities are:
– supporting the activities of student scientific circles and U3A,
– participation in the implementation of programs in the areas of formal, non-formal and informal education, in particular, EU Programmes
– promoting the development of international cooperation between research, scientific, tional, publishing and research activities
– implementation of training programmes for seniors and adult education staff wishing to improve their qualifications
– activities supporting the development of local communities, non-governmental organisations and other institutions acting for the public good in various areas of social life, in particular education, science and culture
– international cooperation for the development of education, science and culture
– research, information and publishing programmes for the acquisition and dissemination of knowledge in society
– promotion of young scientific talents.
Our learners are people aged 65+ and trainers from other organizations in the region of Lower Silesia.